This page provides information about who we are and the legal terms and conditions that we apply to your use of the Drummond Reid web site and any product or service you order from us.
Information About Drummond Reid
This website is owned and operated by Drummond Reid. We are a company registered in NI as a Partnership.
If you want to ask us anything (whether about our products and services, this website, any of our terms and conditions or otherwise), then please contact us.
Product and Service Descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website;
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT, where applicable (save for our International Deliveries, please see the International Delivery section below for further detail) unless expressly indicated otherwise
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only;
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
- the cost of delivery will be shown at the point of order but we reserve the right to change this in circumstances where the charge is incorrect.
Acceptance of your Order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) or commencement of the services that you ordered from us.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order. We will also send you a confirmation email once the goods have been dispatched.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of Drummond Reid until we have received payment in full from you for those products.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order. If your payment is not received and you have already received the products you ordered from us, you must pay for the products or return those products to us in accordance with reasonable return instructions that we provide to you and in the same condition that you received them at your own expense. If you do not do this within 30 days of the date on which we cancel your order, we may collect or arrange for collection of the products at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any and all damage to (or other adverse interference with) any products that are the subject of an unpaid order.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order, inform you of this in writing (including e-mail) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
Your Right to Cancel
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right to cancel your order within fourteen working days following your receipt of the goods or the date on which we begin provision of the services. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).
- Inform us of your decision to cancel the contract by giving us a call or dropping an email to our Customer Service team. This must be sent to us before the end of the 14 day cancellation period.
- Send to 3A Drumalig Rd, Temple, Lisburn, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland no later than 14 days after you notified us of the cancellation. Please note that weekends, bank holidays and public holidays are counted when you calculate the 14 days. Also note that if you cancel the contract, you will have to pay the cost of returning the relevant products to us.
We are not obliged to give you a refund until we receive the products back from you or we receive evidence from you that you have sent them back to us. We strongly recommend you send the products using a secure or trackable method – i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery – and that you retain your proof of postage.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services;
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation or if you are unable to view the items on receipt, you must inform us (by post, phone or e-mail only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
Collection: For certain, larger products, we may offer to arrange collection on your behalf and, where this is the case, you will be responsible to pay the costs of such collection (which we will notify to you in advance).
If you cancel your order in any of the circumstances set out above save for cancellation under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, we will refund any money paid by you after any products, which have been delivered to you, are returned to us. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return or for which we arrange collection, as outlined above.
Where we deliver products to a third party in accordance with your order, you will only be able to exercise this cancellation right if you can return the goods to us (or arrange for us to collect them).